Truth & Tidings Gospel Trust, USA & Gospel Trust Canada
- To further the Gospel of Christ in missionary and home fields carried on by assemblies of Christians who gather in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- To maintain Christian work, including the spread of the Gospel of Christ, medical work, and educational projects in foreign fields.
- To accept and receive funds by gift or legacy for the objects of the Trust.
- Non-profit charitable corporations that are recognized by their respective governments.
- Receipts issued for gifts received are acceptable as itemized deductions for tax purposes.
Advantages of Using a Trust:
- Official receipts with itemized distributions are issued for each gift received.
- Deposits are made into authorized North American accounts for workers in foreign fields.
- Address lists for the Lord’s servants and widows are kept current.
- Saves time for the donor, facilitates receipt by the worker and confidentiality is ensured.
- Assemblies can use the Trusts to facilitate distributions.
- Gifts can be sent to the Trusts with suggested designation for distribution.
- Funds can be distributed to commended workers or their widows, recognized assemblies, qualified disaster relief funds, and homes for the elderly or children.
- Either trust can be named as a beneficiary in a will and funds received from the estate will be distributed according to instructions.
Contacts and Instructions for Use:
- Addresses are shown in every T&T magazine on the inside front cover.
- Detailed information, donor forms, a list of directors, and specific instructions for use can be found at their respective web sites: truthandtidingsgospeltrustusa.org or gospeltrustcanada.com.
- Both trusts maintain complete confidentiality.
- Both trusts operate independently of the other and of this magazine.