Over the past year seventeen helpers have worked in several towns. They are thankful for the interest and help of other believers in purchasing New Testaments.
Any believers who have an interest in going to Russia can phone Louis Smith (517 569 2733), or Jesse Fitch (712 328 1185). Sisters have a valuable role in distributing New Testaments and visiting homes and institutions. More New Testaments will be printed depending on the number of anticipated helpers. At present, 40,000 New Testaments are stored in three different areas.
The Jeep, supplied by believers in Japan, has been such a help that the brethren are considering purchasing one for other areas.
We are thankful that the two assemblies continue, even though it is in weakness. Prayer is requested for:
1. Permission for the public distribution of NTs and liberty to preach. There is always freedom to visit and preach in homes and assemblies.
2. Divine guidance as to which towns workers should go. Mayors in three districts have given permission to distribute and preach in about 100 towns.
3. The grounding of new believers in the Ural Mountains region where God has worked. It is a 16 hour drive from Tyumen. Authorities have been favorable.
4. Help in following up numerous contacts and believers in Tobolsk, Tyumen and Yarlutervosk where many have worked.
5. Pray for those who are studying the language.